FRP Pressure Vessel Tank
* Made up of high performance composite material with filament
wound. 100% corrosion resistant.
* Various thermoplastic liners of polyester, high strength
* Liner wall thickness available from 0.150" (3.8mm) up to 0.300"
(7.6mm) corresponding to the vessel diameter
* Full choice of pressure vessel available up to 36" Diameter with
* Top & Bottom openings available for 18" Through 36" Tanks
* Operating Pressure 150 psi (10.5 kgf/cm2)
* Operating Temperature 150T(65° C)
* Low installation and maintenance
Structure and Material
Formed by fiber-glass reinforced plastic with high performance
ABS liner, FRP liner, fully satisfy customers expectation
Corrosion resistance. High strength, easy to transportion
Operational pressure: Maximum 150psi(10bar)
Operational vacuum: 5° C Hg (127mm Hg)
Feed water and waste water treatment in all industrial, commercial
as well as residential fields
Authenticated by China Economic and Trade Committee,
Three years warranty: Failures in normal use due to products
defect, can be replaced free of charge within three year from the
date of manufacturing.